Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Vision for Success

Vision Board

This is what I have planned for my future, created using Photoshop and my determination to make it happen
      I've chosen the 1963 Impala for one of my images because my life's revolved around cars, specifically lowriders, and I want to keep lowriders in my life and I want to keep cruising these types of cars into my life. Another image I've chosen was an image of me and my girlfriend who also happens to be my best friend, I've chosen the image of her and I because I'd want nothing more than to share my life and my lifestyles with her and to involve her in them because she makes everything better than what they were before. These two images represent me and my life, my love for my girlfriend and my love for cars are the best thing that's happened to me and I want nothing more than to keep my love going for them and to keep them in my life.

http://www.lowrider.com/rides/cars/miguel-hernandezs-1963-chevy-impala-womans-love/

No comments:

Post a Comment